Michael Gervais, PhD
High Performance Psychologist
Dr. Michael Gervais, a licensed psychologist and industry visionary, is a founding partner of Pinnacle Performance Center. He focuses most of his time on people at the "top of their game," from NBA players, to Olympians, to military personnel. Dr. Gervais has a clear understanding of how performers become and consistently excel at a world-class level. Spending years in the trenches of high-stakes circumstances, Dr. Gervais has developed clarity for the tools that allow people to "thrive under pressure."
Dr. Gervais is a published, peer-reviewed author and a nationally recognized speaker on issues related to high performance for those who excel on the largest stages in the world.
- Little Girls in Pretty Boxes by Joan Ryan
- The Present by Spencer Johnson
- The Talent Code: Greatness isn’t born. It’s grown. Here’s how by Daniel Coyle
- 101 Ways to Be a Terrific Sports Parent: Making Athletics a Positive Experience for Your Child by Joel Fish
- Authentic Happiness by Martin Seligman