Minerva Cano has served as a Health Educator in the Parent and Adult Program at Planned Parenthood, Los Angeles since 2010. Prior to joining Planned Parenthood, Minerva directed an elementary school family resource center for 10 years. There she helped families obtain the necessary resources for their chlidren to excel in school.
- All About Sex, by Ronald Filberti Moglia, EdD and Jon Knowles
- Beyond the Big Talk, by Debra W. Haffner, MHP
- But I Love Him, by Dr. Jill Murray
- From Diapers to Dating, by Debra W. Haffner
- It's So Amazing, by Robie Harris
- What's Happening to My Body? Book for Boys, by Lynda Madaras
- What's Happening to My Body? Book for Girls, by Lynda Madaras