ADD and ADHD
Children with ADD and ADHD face unique challenges both at school and at home. Hear from the top educational psychologists, parents of children with ADD and ADHD, and others about how to obtain a proper diagnosis, which medications to use and which to avoid, and special ADHD Parenting Tips that will help you support and encourage your child.
- Ned Hallowell, EdD, - Psychiatrist, ADHD Specialist, & Author
- Gail Belsky, - Senior Editor for Understood.org, Parent
- Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D. - Psychologist, Author, Speaker
- Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D. - Educator, Psychologist, Speaker, Writer
- Jerome Schultz, PhD - Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Elaine Taylor-Klaus, PCC - Parenting Coach, CEO of ImpactADHD.com
- Robin Finn, MPH, MA - Writer, advocate, and coach.