Lawrence Kagan, MD
Lawrence Kagan, MD, FAAP, is a UCLA honors graduate, with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry. He received medical training at USC Keck School of Medicine, and completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. In addition to passionately studying neonatal, general pediatric and adolescent medicine at CHLA, he had the opportunity to train under some of the greatest minds in subspecialty pediatrics, diagnosing and managing the rarest and most complicated childhood ailments. Prior to opening Westside...
Read more >>
- Caring for Your Baby and Your Child Birth to Age 5 by Steven P. Shelar, MD
- The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff
- The Contented Little Baby Book by Gina Ford
- Heading Home With Your Newborn by Laura A. Jana, MD