Australian native Renae Plant saved Los Angeles-based Camelot Preschool on February 14, 2008 along with a handful of parents who believed that Camelot should remain a community preschool. Over the years, Camelot has flourished under her leadership as owner/director. Renae improved the campus with eco-friendly bamboo floors, synthetic grass, themed sand castle and play structures. Her biggest accomplishment was turning a run-down shed, in record time, into an eco-friendly, open plan classroom with natural skylights and a special indoor/outdoor...
Read more >>
feel. Most recently she planned and added a Kindergarten Program to compliment the school and continues to implement new exciting parent involvement programs as well as Music, Spanish, Yoga and Sign Language. She oversees the day-to-day running of Camelot as well as juggling her hubby Livinio and three kids, Ilan, Mateo and Deklan, (all of whom attended Camelot) and her bump maternity clothing line.
- Raising Happy, Confident Kids by Dr. Jenn Berman
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Becoming Attached by Robert Karen
- Lotus Birth by Shivam Rachana
- Birth Without Violence by Frederick Leboyer
- Fox News: Lotus Birth
- Huffington Post: Lotus Birth