Sandra K. Loo, PhD
Dr. Sandra Loo is Director of Pediatric Neuropsychology and Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Loo is a child clinical psychologist and works clinically in the Medical Psychology Assessment Center and UCLA ADHD Clinics. She specializes in neuropsychological assessment of childhood psychiatric disorders such as ADHD and Dyslexia. Before coming to UCLA, Dr. Loo was director of two outpatient clinics specializing in the diagnostic and neurocognitive assessment of attention and learning disorders at the...
Read more >>
- ADHD and Me: What I learned from lighting fires at the dinner table by Blake Taylor and L. Honos-Webb
- My Dyslexia by Philip Schultz
- Get Out of My Life, but First Could You Drive Me and Cheryl to the Mall? by Anthony E. Wolf
- Taking Charge of ADHD: The complete, authoritative guide for parents by Russell Barkley,PhD
- Driven to Distraction Recognizing and coping with Attention Deficit Disorder by Edward Hallowell and J. Ratey