Jill Spivack, LCSW
Jill Spivack, LCSW, completed her graduate studies at the University of Southern California. She developed an expertise in parenting while working as a psychotherapist at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center’s Early Childhood Department. Jill, a mother of two children, went on to develop a sub-specialty in pediatric sleep disorders while working in New York City at a parenting center after experiencing sleep problems with her first child. In 1999, upon returning to Los Angeles, Jill co-founded the pediatric sleep firm Childsleep.
Recognizing that today's...
Read more >>
Jill is also the co-creator of The Sleepeasy Solution, a book and DVD that show parents how to break difficult sleep habits without breaking their hearts in the process. She has been featured in a variety of media, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America, The Los Angeles Times, Parenting, Variety and has appeared numerous times on The Today Show. She is also a co-consultant for Pajanimals, a new television project with the Jim Henson Company airing on PBS Kids Sproutthat features four adorable puppets who model for preschoolers, the skills they need to manage the various emotions and issues that they confront in early childhood.
Books Written By This Expert
- The Sleepeasy Solution: The Exhausted Parent’s Guide to Getting Your Child to Sleep—from Birth to Age 5
- The Sleepeasy Solution: The Complete Guide to Getting Your Baby or Toddler to Sleep
- Sleepeasy for Babies Birth to 12 Months
- Becoming the Parent You Want to Be by Laura Davis and Janis Keyser
- Just Tell Me What To Say by Betsy Brown Braun
- Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood by Jim Fay and Charles Fay
- Positive Discipline: The First Three Years by Jane Nelson EdD
- Bringing Up Bebe by Pamela Druckerman