Marc and Amy Vachon are the authors of Equally Shared Parenting: Rewriting the Rules for a New Generation of Parents, and founders of www.equallysharedparenting.com. They are dedicated to helping parents achieve their dream of an equal partnership, and to providing both mothers and fathers with a roadmap to a balanced life of parenting, breadwinning, homemaking and time for self. Their work has been covered by the New York Times, Boston Globe, Guardian (UK), Fitness Magazine, The Today Show, Parenting, and other media. They have written their...
Read more >>
Books Written By This Expert
- This Is Not How I Thought It Would Be: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today by Kristin Maschka
- Couples, Gender, and Power: Creating Change in Intimate Relationships by Carmen Knudson-Martin and Anne Rankin Mahoney
- Love Between Equals: How Peer Marriage Really Works by Pepper Schwartz
- Halving It All: How Equally Shared Parenting Works by Francine Deutsch
- The Unfinished Revolution: How a New Generation is Reshaping Family, Work, and Gender in America by Kathleen Gerson