Donna Holloran, MSW
Donna Holloran moved to Los Angeles from Indianapolis in 1984 to pursue her graduate education and to continue building on her passion---working with young children and their families. After attaining her MSW from UCLA, Donna also received a Certification in Infant Mental Health. She practices as a parent educator and child development specialist. In 1996, Donna founded Babygroup in Santa Monica, California.
Babygroup provides guidance and insight to parents of infants and young children in small, intimate parent-child groups, inspiring...
Read more >>
parents to recognize and respond appropriately to their child’s developmental needs. Babygroup is also about developing strong friendships for parents and children, resulting in a true community of support.
- Becoming the Parent You Want to Be by Laura Davis and Janis Keyser
- Your One Year Old by Louise Bates Ames
- The Blessing of the Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel
- Just Tell Me What to Say by Betsy Brown Braun
- Positive Discipline for Preschoolers: For Their Early Years- Raising Children Who are Responsible, Respectful and Resourceful by Jane Nelsen
- Postivite Discipline A-Z: 1001 Solutions to Everyday Parenting Problems by Jane Nelsen
- Positive Discipline: The First Three Years: From Infant to Toddler-Laying the Foundation for Raising a Capable, Confident Child by Jane Nelsen