Mom and Infant & Toddler Consultant
Elsa Chahin was born in Mexico City and grew up in both the United States and Mexico, feeling at home with both cultures. She is a RIE (Resources for Infant Educarers) Associate, and PITC (Program for Infant Toddler Care) Trainer, working with professionals and parents of babies zero to three. She is a UCLA Certified Lactation Educator; as a Certified Interpreter-Translator, she collaborated in the translation into Spanish of Magda Gerber’s book Your Self Confident Baby and translated and narrated Magda Gerber’s videos “See How They Move“ and “...
Read more >>
- The Scientist in the Crib: What Early Learning Tells us About the Mind by Alison Gopnik, Andrew N. Meltzoff, Patricia K Kuhl
- The Hurried Child- Growing Up too Fast Too Soon by David Elkind
- Touchpoints- Birth to Three by Dr. Terry Brazelton and Joshua D. Sparrow
- Foundations of Early Childhood Education: Teaching Children in a Diverse Society by Janet Gonzalez Mena
- Your Self-Confident Baby by Magda Gerber