Sarah McCormick, MA, CLE
After attending parenting groups as a mom with both her first and second child, she loved it so much, she decided that working with babies and parents was what she wanted to do for a living. Sarah McCormick made a 180 degree career change, and enrolled at Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena where Sarah obtained a Masters Degree in Human Development with a concentration in Infant and Toddler Development. Sarah is also a Certified Lactation Educator and a Perinatal Mood Disorders Specialist to better support the parents she works with....
Read more >>
- Respecting Babies: A New Look at Magda Gerber's RIE Approach by Ruth Anne Hammond
- The Blessing of a Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel, PhD
- Becoming the Parent You Want To Be by Laura Davis and Janis Keyser
- Parenting From the Inside Out by Daniel J. Siegel, MD and Mary Hartzell, MEd
- The Mask of Motherhood: How Becoming a Mother Changes Our Lives and Why We Never Talk About It by Susan Maushart