Twin Mom & Blogger
Gina Osher, the daughter of world-wandering hippies, is a former holistic healer turned parenting coach and mother of boy/girl twins. She is also the author of the blog, The Twin Coach in which she offers advice, bares her soul, works though her imperfect parenting moments and continues on her journey to be a more joyful parent. Gina is dedicated to helping others find both a deeper understanding of themselves and a stronger connection to the children they love....
Read more >>
- Emotionally Healthy Twins by Dr. Joan Friedman
- Unconditional Parenting by Alfie Kohn
- Becoming The Parent You Want To Be by Laura Davis and Janis Keyser
- The Whole Brain Child by Dr. Dan Siegel and Tina Payne Bryson, PhD
- Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish