Guylaine Hubbard-Brosmer, PhD
Guylaine has both personal and professional experience with open adoption, which gives her a very unique perspective on the topic. She and her husband are the parents of two children (young adults), whom they adopted as infants and have maintained an open adoption with their birthmother for over 20 years. Her children have the same birthmother, which is more common that one would think! This past year added to her realm of adoption experience, when her daughter gave birth to, and placed a baby for adoption.
Guylaine was born and raised in...
Read more >>
- Inside Transracial Adoption by Gail Steinberg and Beth Hall
- In Their Own Voices: Transracial Adoptees Tell Their Stories by Rita Simon Rhonda Roorda
- In Their Parents’ Voices: Reflections on Raising Transracial Adoptees by Rita Simon and Rhonda Roorda
- In Their Siblings’ Voices: White Non-Adopted Siblings Talk About Their Experiences Being Raised With Black and Biracial Brothers and Sisters by Rita Simon and Rhonda Roorda
- Color of Us by Karen Katz