Lisa Pierson Weinberger
Lisa Pierson Weinberger is the founder of Mom, Esq., a legal practice dedicated to helping parents understand and maximize their maternity leave benefits, have peace of mind when hiring employees in their homes, and find a good work/life balance when they return to the workplace after having a baby. Prior to founding Mom, Esq., Lisa spent seven years working at the entertainment law firm of Greenberg Glusker working as an employment lawyer with many of Hollywood's A-List celebrities. She counseled on matters related to large domestic staffs, ...
Read more >>
- SuperBaby: 12 Ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years by Dr. Jenn Berman
- The Sleepeasy Solution: The Exhausted Parent's Guide to Getting Your Child to Sleep from Birth to Age 5 by Jennifer Waldburger and Jill Spivack
- Parenting From the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel and Mary Hartzell
- The Blessing Of A Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel
- And Baby Makes Three: The Six-Step Plan for Preserving Marital Intimacy and Rekindling Romance After Baby Arrives by John Gottman and Julie Schwartz Gottman