Jennifer Cassatly, PsyD
Dr. Cassatly has extensive training and experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. She specializes in addressing symptoms of anxiety, depression, academic challenges, and low self-esteem that are often associated with youth diagnosed with learning differences, ADHD, and behavioral problems. She consults with school personnel and parents about special education, and collaborates with experts in associated fields including psychiatry, educational therapy, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, and alternative/holistic therapies. In addition, she has worked as an adjunct professor and supervises doctoral interns in both her practice and in community agencies. Dr. Cassatly is committed to community service and has been actively involved with A Home Within, Venice Family Clinic, and The Housing and Education Program at the YMCA, Santa Monica.
- Late, Lost, and Unprepared: A Parent’s Guide to Helping Children with Executive Functioning by Joyce Cooper-Kahn PhD and Lauri Deitzel PhD
- 123 Magic Effective Discipline for Children 2-12 by Thomas Phelan
- Parenting from the Inside Out by Daniel Siegel and Mary Hartzell
- The Parents’ Guide to IQ Testing and Gifted Education: All You Need to Know to Make the Right Decisions for Your Child by David Palmer, PhD
- Play: How it Shapes the Brain, Opens the Imagination, and Invigorates the Soul by Stuart Brown, MD. and Christopher Vaughn