Lisa Stern, MD
Dr. Lisa is a pediatrician at Tenth Street Pediatrics in Santa Monica. Following her training at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and UCLA Medical Center she began to practice a style of medicine that encourages a common sense approach to health and wellness. She empowers parents to use the resources available to them and teaches them to trust their own judgment. She feels strongly that people come to parenthood with their own history and it is valuable to have a objective third party to discuss the big and small issues that parents face on a daily basis. Lisa's patients range from healthy children to those with complex medical histories.
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to age 5 by American Academy Of Pediatrics
- Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
- Smart Bites for Baby by Mika Shino
- Take a Deep Breath: Clear the Air for the Health of Your Child by Nina L. Shapiro, MD
- The Care and Keeping of YOU- The Body Book for Girls by The Pleasant Company