Professional Parent Educator
Vicki Hoefle is a professional parent educator with over 20 years experience teaching parents, educators and caregivers how to raise respectful, responsible and resilient children. Hoefle combines her expertise in Adlerian Psychology and as an International Coaching Federation certified coach to bring parents Duct Tape Parenting, a sustainable and proactive parenting strategy that provides time-tested tools for harvesting a happy and peaceful family life. Her informative and highly engaging presentation style keeps her in demand as a speaker, facilitator and educator. Hoefle is a mother of six and lives in Middlebury, Vermont.
Books Written By This Expert
- Children: The Challenge: The Classic Work on Improving Parent-Child Relations by Rudolf Dreikurs and Vicki Stolz
- Raising Kids Who Can: Use Good Judgement Assume Responsibility Communicate Effectively Respect Self & Others Cooperate Develop Self Esteem & Enjoy Life by Amy Lew and Betty Lou Bettner
- The Parent's Handbook: Systematic Training for Effective Parenting by Don Dinkmeyer, Gary D. McKay and Don Dinkmeyer, Jr.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Discipline without Tears: A Reassuring and Practical Guide to Teaching Your Child Positive Behavior by Rudolf Dreikurs and Pearl Cassell