Dana Entin, RN, MN, PNP
Dana is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner who has been teaching parenting classes for the past 10 years. She understands that all families are unique, but believes that children thrive with healthy values, discipline, respect, and an environment where parents understand normal development and are open and excited about their role as a parent. Dana is a true advocate for children and parents alike. Today’s parents are inundated with blogs, books and boatloads of people telling them what to do. Dana uses her advanced practice nursing background to ...
Read more >>
Dana has written many articles, lectures, and does private and small group consultations. She has completed a parent handbook on discipline and is currently working on a new book.
- Between Parent and Child by Dr. Haim Ginott
- Your Self-Confident Baby by Magda Gerber and Allison Johnson
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Farber and Elaine Mazlish
- Parenting From The Inside Out by Dan Siegel and Mary Hartzell
- The Blessing Of A Skinned Knee by Wendy Mogel