Cara Natterson, MD
Pediatrician & Author
Cara Natterson, MD has treated thousands of children and guided their parents as well. She was a partner at Tenth Street Pediatrics in Santa Monica, California, a large group practice serving infants, children and teenagers. She now runs Worry Proof Consulting, the first of its kind pediatric practice that offers parents open-ended time to review everything from medical questions and biology basics to child development and parenting issues. Cara is also the author of several books on parenting and child health. She has a unique ability to...
Read more >>
Cara has appeared on television, in print, and on the web. She is a graduate of Harvard College and Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, and she trained in pediatrics at the University of California at San Francisco. Cara is a Board certified pediatrician and a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. And anyone who knows her knows that Cara is, by nature, one of the most risk-averse people on earth. She lives in California with her husband and two children.
Books Written By This Expert
- Your Toddler: Head to Toe
- Your Newborn: Head to Toe
- Dangerous or Safe? Which Foods, Medicines, and Chemicals Really Put Your Kids at Risk
- Worry Proof: A Pediatrician (and Mom), Explains Which Foods, Medicines, and Chemicals to Avoid to Have Safe and Healthy Children
- The Care and Keeping of You 1: The Body Book for Younger Girls
- The Care and Keeping of You 2: The Body Book for Older Girls
- The Holistic Pediatrician by Kathi J. Kemper
- The Care and Keeping of You by Valorie Schaefer and Norm Bendell
- Caring For Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5 by American Academy of Pediatrics