Minerva Cano has served as a Health Educator in the Parent and Adult Program at Planned Parenthood, Los Angeles since 2010. Prior to joining Planned Parenthood, Minerva directed an elementary school family resource center for 10 years. There she helped families obtain the necessary resources for their chlidren to excel in school.
Read more >>
As a mother of two, Minerva understands the importance of parent-child communication, particularly in the area of sexuality, puberty and relationships. As a memeber of Planned Parenthood's Parent and Adult Health...
Read more >>
ucation team, Minerva and her colleagues work every day to help parents gain the knowledge and confidence they need to engage their children in these important converstations. Through presentations in homes, schools, churches, temples and community oraginizations parents are taught how to answer their children's questions openly and honestly.
- All About Sex, by Ronald Filberti Moglia, EdD and Jon Knowles
- Beyond the Big Talk, by Debra W. Haffner, MHP
- But I Love Him, by Dr. Jill Murray
- From Diapers to Dating, by Debra W. Haffner
- It's So Amazing, by Robie Harris
- What's Happening to My Body? Book for Boys, by Lynda Madaras
- What's Happening to My Body? Book for Girls, by Lynda Madaras