Samantha Ettus, MBA
Lifestyle Expert for Working Moms
Sam is the leading lifestyle and parenting expert for working women. Since earning her undergraduate and MBA degrees from Harvard, Sam has coached thousands of women - celebrities, entrepreneurs, top CEO's and professional athletes - who aim to perform at the highest levels in both their professional and personal lives.
Sam is a bestselling author of four Random House books and a Contributor to Forbes and Disney’s parenting site, Babble. She hosts a nationally syndicated radio show for working moms and the Conference for Women’s monthly radio...
Read more >>
Sam hosted leading online talk show, Obsessed TV and is known for her interviewing skills. She has interviewed countless luminaries from Al Roker to Bethenny Frankel and Mary J. Blige. Sam has made hundreds of local and national TV appearances and is a sought after speaker at corporations, conferences and colleges.
Sam aims to practice what she preaches in her daily life as a mother of three and wife of entrepreneur, Mitch Jacobs.
Books Written By This Expert
- The Experts' Guide to 100 Things Everyone Should Know How to DoRedefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween
- The Experts' Guide to the Baby Years: 100 Things Every Parent Should Know
- The Experts' Guide to Life at Home
- The Experts' Guide to Doing Things Faster: 100 Ways to Make Life More Efficient
- The Ten Basic Principles of Good Parenting by Laurence Steinberg
- The Happiest Toddler on the Block by Dr. Harvey Karp
- Redefining Girly: How Parents Can Fight the Stereotyping and Sexualizing of Girlhood, from Birth to Tween by Melissa Wardy
- Bebe Day By Day: 100 Keys to French Parenting by Pamela Druckerman