Harry H. Harrison Jr.
Best-Selling Parenting Author
Harry Harrison is the New York Times best-selling author of some of the most well known parenting books in the world. He has appeared on television shows across the country, been interviewed on over 50 national radio programs including NPR, and is a regular contributor to websites like Dr. Laura.com, Sheknows.com, parentingpink.com, storknet.com, and sharecare.com (a collaboration between Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil).
His books aren’t the normal narrative read, but concise, sometimes hilarious, sometimes poignant chunks of inspiration and advice that...
Read more >>
Books Written By This Expert
- Father to Son: Life Lessons on Raising a Son
- Father to Daughter: Life Lessons on Raising a Girl
- 1001 Things Every Teen Should Know Before They Leave Home
- 1001 Things Every College Student Needs to Know
- Fearless Parenting
- How to Graduate from College in Four to Five Years
- 1001 Things It Means to Be a Dad
- 1001 Things It Means to Be a Mom
- 1001 Things Happy Couples Know About Marriage by
- Mother to Daughter: Shared Wisdom From the Heart
- 1001 Things Your Kids Should See and Do