Wanda Jones-Yeatman is the owner of WJY Consulting, a small firm specializing in providing a variety of consulting, training, facilitation, coaching and program management services to organizations and individuals. Wanda has worked in the field of education and training for over 25 years, with extensive experience in personality type and its application, team-building, communication, success coaching, career development, human relations, conflict management and peacemaking, management training, leadership development, group facilitation,...
Read more >>
Wanda was born in Roanoke, VA and grew up all over the world as part of a military family. She has a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from Arizona State University and a M. Ed. from the University of Maryland in Counseling and Personnel Services. Wanda is married, mother of four wonderful children and resides in Maryland.
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life by Marilee Adams, PhD
- Say Goodbye to Whining, Complaining and Bad Attitudes… in You and Your Kids by Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller
- Good and Angry: Exchanging Frustration for Character…in Your and Your Kids by Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller
- Parenting Today's Adolescent by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
- How To Really Love Your Adult Child by Ross Campbell, MD and Gary Chapman